New cars normally end up damaged due to bad contact from transport companies and in house valeters who are on strict timescales.
Our new car details take on average 1-2 days to complete compared to dealerships that only take a couple hours to do. Don’t be fooled by dealership offerings of protection bundles of the like (guard – x, lifeshine etc) as they rarely last couple of week due to bad workmanship and poor preparation.
We advise to ask the dealership not to touch the car. This will save money on fixing defects put in .
- Full car rinse down, bodywork, wheels and arches to remove all loose dirt prior to wash stage.
- Wheels cleaned inside and out
- Arches flushed, degreased and flushed out
- Treatment of snow foam to further remove and soften dirt and grime
- Door shuts cleaned
- Bodywork wash with wool, microfiber wash mitts and 2 buckets with grit guards
- Tar and iron fallout chemically removed
- Paintwork clay bared
- Bodywork and wheels air dried
- Includes 1-2 hours of paint correction
- Wax or sealant applied to bodywork and wheels
- Exhausts polished
- Windows cleaned
- Tyres and trims treated and dressed
- Interior detailed
Starts from £300
Time Required: 2+ Days